Weekly Update: 7/3/2020
America is 244 years old! Please note that the POA office will be closed on Friday, July 3, 2020 in observance of Independence Day.
Read more: https://www.cityofgoosecreek.com/article/city-resolution-encourages-mask-use-residents
When visiting the POA office for any reason please remember to wear your mask. We will also be courteous to you and have our masks on.
Weekly Community Spotlight:
We’re fortunate to have some wonderful businesses and organizations located in our community. To help spread the word and support our neighbors, we’ll be featuring a different business or organization in our weekly email update.
This week, we’re featuring a dollar off coupon complimentary of Smallcakes Cupcakery & Creamery. Carnes residents Alan and Laura Curry have owned Smallcakes since August 2018. Offering 15 fresh baked cupcake flavors along with real cream ice cream made right in the store. They also feature specialty items such as a Cupcake Smash, ice cream cookie sandwiches and cupcake infused milkshakes. For more information check out their website: https://www.smallcakescupcakery.com/
*Each Food Truck has an option to preorder for pick up and pay online.
- The pool summer season hours are 7am–10pm. The pool monitor hours are 1pm – 8pm. In addition, the kitchen is now available for use during normal pool hours.
- As a courtesy to your neighbors, please store your trash receptacles out of sight. This can be accomplished by storing them within a fenced area, using landscape screening or storing them within your garage.
- Trash pick-up day is Thursday. Please place your receptacles by the curb Wednesday evening and have them pulled in by Thursday evening. Your neighbors thank you.
- Please do your duty and pick up after your pet!
- Please note that trailers, boats, and recreational vehicles must be stored in your garage or be parked where not visible from the street.
- Only rain down the drain! Preventing grass clippings and landscape debris from entering the storm drains is an important step towards keeping our ponds healthy.
- Carnes Crossroads Design Guidelines, Modification Application