Weekly Update: 7/17/2020
Food Truck Friday
Due to ongoing concerns about the rising number of cases of COVID-19 in the greater Charleston region, we have made the decision to discontinue this summer’s Food Truck Fridays at Carnes Crossroads. We look forward to bringing a food truck event back to the community in the future when the situation improves.
- The pool summer season hours are 7am–10pm. The pool monitor hours are 1pm – 8pm. In addition, the kitchen is now available for use during normal pool hours.
- As a courtesy to your neighbors, please store your trash receptacles out of sight. This can be accomplished by storing them within a fenced area, using landscape screening or storing them within your garage.
- Trash pick-up day is Thursday. Please place your receptacles by the curb Wednesday evening and have them pulled in by Thursday evening. Your neighbors thank you.
- Please do your duty and pick up after your pet!
- Please note that trailers, boats, and recreational vehicles must be stored in your garage or be parked where not visible from the street.
- Only rain down the drain! Preventing grass clippings and landscape debris from entering the storm drains is an important step towards keeping our ponds healthy.
- Carnes Crossroads Design Guidelines, Modification Application
- You can use www.carnespoa.org as a web address that will take you directly to the “Residents” portion of the site.