Weekly Update: 6/5/2020
Hello friends and neighbors,
Food Truck Fridays begin TONIGHT from 5:00-8:00 p.m. and will continue weekly through the end of August. Trucks will be set up in the grassy area behind the Green Barn. We ask that you follow the social distancing procedures that the food trucks will have in place.
This Week’s Food Truck Friday Vendors:
Hooked on the South: You can view the menu from here: https://
The Ice Cream Team: http://www.
Ridgeville Bakery: http://www.
Next Week’s Food Truck Friday Vendors:.
Ice-cream Team: http://www.
Residents are reminded that all pets must be kept on a leash at all times when they are anywhere outside of their owner’s property. According to City Ordinance 90.04, it is “unlawful for any owner or custodian of any animal to permit the same to run-at-large at any time unless utilizing the dog park.”The Green Barn
Although the Green Barn is currently closed to exclusive rentals, residents may use the Green Barn for family gatherings. Resident usage is considered non-exclusive and is open for all residents to enjoy. COVID-19 remains an issue so please take necessary precautions.
Pool Fob and Regulations
Having an issue with your pool fob? Please stop by the POA office Monday through Friday during normal business hours for assistance or you may email us any time to request a replacement. Many times we are able to re-set your fob without the need to visit the office. Contact Jennifer at email@example.com for assistance.
Important Pool Safety Reminders
A few important DHEC rules that must be followed:
- Food or drinks are not allowed in the pool.
- No glass allowed anywhere within the pool facility.
- For safety reasons no air filled floatation.
ARB Questions? We are here to help.
Residents often ask us what the requirements are to install a fence or upgrade their landscape. The application process is easy and we are here to help guide you through the process. Below are links to the ARB guidelines and application:
- As a courtesy to your neighbors, please store your trash receptacles out of sight. This can be accomplished by storing them within a fenced area, using landscape screening or storing them within your garage. Your neighbors thank you.
- Please do your doody and pick up after your pet!
- Please note that trailers, boats, and recreational vehicles must be stored in your garage or be parked where not visible from the street.
- Only rain down the drain! Preventing grass clippings and landscape debris from entering the storm drains is an important step to keeping our ponds healthy.
- Due to COVID-19 safety protocols we ask that anyone needing to conduct POA business please utilize the POA office entrance located at the rear of the Information Center building. As an additional safety protocol, we are meeting by appointment only. Please call our office at 843-471-1495 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We apologize for any inconvenience.