Weekly Update: 6/19/2020
We would like to wish all the dads in the neighborhood, a Happy Father’s Day.
This Week’s Food Truck Friday Vendors:
Moe’s Tent: This is a pre-order family meal kit. Please call ahead to place order and set a time to pick it up at the Green Barn. 1-904-775-8553
Customers just need to tell them that they’re with Carnes Crossroads.
Kool Katz Italian Ice: http://www.koolkatzitalianice.com
Next Week’s Food Truck Friday Vendors:
Just Eat This: http://Food Truck Menu – Just Eat This!
* The dessert truck that was scheduled has canceled. I am working to find another truck and will update you all with a menu when I have confirmation.
- The pool summer season hours are 7am – 10pm. The pool monitor hours are 1pm – 8pm. In addition, the kitchen is now available for use during normal pool hours.
- As a courtesy to your neighbors, please store your trash receptacles out of sight. This can be accomplished by storing them within a fenced area, using landscape screening or storing them within your garage. Your neighbors thank you.
- Please do your doody and pick up after your pet!
- Please note that trailers, boats, and recreational vehicles must be stored in your garage or be parked where not visible from the street.
- Only rain down the drain! Preventing grass clippings and landscape debris from entering the storm drains is an important step to keeping our ponds healthy.
- Carnes Crossroads Design Guidelines, Modification Application