Weekly Update: 5/29/2020
Hello friends and neighbors,
Food Truck Friday begins June 5th from 5:00-8:00 p.m.
La’son Anchor Grill: You can preorder online and pick up at the truck. You will also be able to order at the truck the day of. Online ordering will be available starting Monday June 1, 2020 with a pickup date on Friday June 5th.
The Ice Cream Team: This truck does not have a preorder option, but you can view their menu from here: http://www.theicecreamteam.com. They will also be offering Adult popsicles!
Are you watering your lawn in the rain?
Many new residents are unfamiliar with their irrigation systems, so here are a few things to know that can save you money and our precious water source. Typically when a new irrigation system is installed, the landscape company sets the system to run every day to keep the new plants alive. Once the plants are established, the number of days and length of watering each area can be reduced. Below are links to help guide you through the process of adjusting your irrigation timer as well as some helpful watering tips:
ARB Questions? We are here to help.
Residents often ask us what the requirements are to install a fence or upgrade their landscape. The application process is easy and we are here to help guide you through the process. Below are links to the ARB guidelines and application:
- As a courtesy to your neighbors, please store your trash receptacles out of sight. This can be accomplished by storing them within a fenced area, using landscape screening or storing them within your garage. Your neighbors thank you.
- Please do your doody and pick up after your pet!
- Please note that trailers, boats, and recreational vehicles must be stored in your garage or be parked where not visible from the street.
- Only rain down the drain! Preventing grass clippings and landscape debris from entering the storm drains is an important step to keeping our ponds healthy.
- Due to COVID-19 safety protocols we ask that anyone needing to conduct POA business please utilize the POA office entrance located at the rear of the Information Center building. As an additional safety protocol, we are meeting by appointment only. Please call our office at 843-471-1495 or email email@example.com. We apologize for any inconvenience.