Weekly Update: 10/2/2020
Food Truck Friday!
Join us this evening, October 2, 2020, from 5 pm – 7 pm behind the Green Barn for Food Truck Friday.
Click above to view the menus. You can preorder online the day of the event for each truck.
Monthly Resident Mixers Are Back!
Our community’s popular First Friday social mixers will take place on Saturdays starting in October. The “First Saturday Social” at the Green Barn will take place on October 3 from 5 pm -10 pm. Please bring a dish to share and your beverage of choice, and join us to meet and mingle with your neighbors. Please remember to use caution and maintain distance when socializing to keep you and your neighbors safe.
Fire Prevention Week
October 6-12 is National Fire Prevention Week. This is an ideal time to replace the batteries in your smoke&carbon monoxide detectors and review your family’s fire escape plan. You can find other tips for fire safety here: Fire Safety Tips.
Coffee Connection with Todd
Stop by the Green Barn and enjoy coffee and donuts on Thursday, October 8, 2020, from 8:30 am – 9:30 am, hosted by your Community Manager, Todd Haskett.
- Memorial Bench and Tree Donation information form and application are posted on the Resources section of carnespoa.org.
- Did you know? You can use carnespoa.org as a web address that will take you directly to the resident information on our website.
- Past Weekly Updates
- Carnes Crossroads Design Guidelines, Modification Application
- Construction Guidelines
- Irrigation Sensors Information
- Lawn Watering Tips
- Good News Club GNC Information and Registration