Updating your Contact Information

If you have a change of contact information, please contact the POA office to keep your property owner records up to date. This includes any home, work or cell phone numbers, email addresses and billing/mailing address. If you were to rent your Carnes Crossroads home, our office will need your separate billing/mailing address.

Also, if you change your email address, remember to register for the community bimonthly newsletter with your new email.

Please contact Lisa Avant at lisa.avant@carnespoa.org with your change of contact information for your records to be updated.