Important Information About COVID-19
The health and safety of our Carnes Crossroads residents and guests is our first priority. As you know, there is a heightened awareness related to COVID-19 (the Coronavirus).
We recognize that keeping surface areas clean and disinfected is critical and have partnered with our janitorial service to implement the following cautionary measures throughout our community on a daily basis:
- Wipe down and disinfect the pool facilities including but not limited to restrooms, gates, access button, door and door knobs, walls, floors and pool furniture.
- Wipe down and disinfect playground equipment including but not limited to slides, swings and metal surfaces.
- Wipe down and disinfect the POA/Information Center offices including but not limited to restroom surfaces, door knobs and doors, desks, phones, chairs & computers.
There is currently no vaccine to prevent the COVID-19 infection, and those with symptoms should contact their healthcare provider immediately. Individuals may lower their risk by practicing everyday preventive actions including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
The POA will rely on recommendations from the CDC, SC DHEC, and local officials regarding the need for any amenity/office closures should the situation worsen.
You can keep informed and updated by visiting https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
Thank you for your cooperation and patience!