Carnes Crossroads Wellness Club – Updates Plus New Running/Walking Group!
The Carnes Crossroads Wellness Club’s updated calendar of classes is now available. The Wellness Club is coordinated by resident, Ryoko Abbott. Ryoko is very passionate about fitness and overall health. Her goal in starting this Wellness Club is to help all of her friends and neighbors at Carnes Crossroads to achieve their fitness and healthy lifestyle goals within their own community.
- This club is for all ages and all experience levels. To best serve our growing community’s healthy living goals, this club will be built and guided by the participants.
- The CCWC will include classes like H.I.I.T, Boot Camp, Zumba® Toning, Aqua Zumba®, POUND® fitness and Yoga/Yo-chi classes.
- From May 2018 through Spring 2019, there will be six sessions of classes. Each session will last for six weeks and costs just $25 per person for unlimited classes during that session! The yearly schedule will be announced on the blog and Facebook page (see below).
- Check out the Wellness Club’s new Running Group! There is NO COST to join in to run or walk along the trails of the community with a group of other residents and friends! Meet at the Green Barn Thursdays at 5:30 PM and Saturdays at 9:00 AM. The running group is open to both residents and non-residents.
- Ryoko is planning exclusive events and activities as well. Please follow the CCWC blog and Facebook page for future information (see below).
- Check out the Carnes Crossroads Wellness Club Blog for class & event information: http://ccwc.blog
- Join the CCWC Facebook Group
- Check out the Carnes Crossroads Wellness Club 2019 Winter Season Calendar