- This event has passed.
April 3 - April 5Free
*Please note as of 4/1/2020, this event has been rescheduled to September 4-6, 2020.
Every spring, the Town of Summerville is awash in color – from the hot pink azaleas, to the purple wisteria, to the delicate white dogwood. On one special three-day weekend during this season each year, thousands of visitors come to take it all in at the YMCA Flowertown Festival, an annual tradition in Summerville that’s not to be missed.
Consistently ranked one of the Top 20 events in the Southeast by the Southeast Tourism Society, the three-day Flowertown Festival features:
- Over 200 jury-selected artists from throughout the country
- Delicious foods from local restaurants
- Fun activities and rides for children at the Children’s Jubilee
- A local Farmer’s Market (Saturday only)
- KidsFest (NEW this year, and taking place on Saturday only)
- Blooming Artists of the Flowertown Festival & YMCA ChalkFest
Admission and parking are free, but prepare to come early for this popular annual Summerville event.