- This event has passed.
Carnes Crossroads Street Party
May 7, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Our community’s annual Street Party is a great opportunity for visitors to mingle with neighbors and experience life at Carnes Crossroads. Taking place at the Green Barn, on the Village Green and at St. James Park, this year’s event is expected to be bigger and better than ever, with live music, food trucks, a Farmers’ Market and activities for all ages:
- Enjoy the sounds of Soul Fish, a popular party band that will be playing all afternoon.
- Food trucks and vendors will offer everything from burgers and pizza to kettle corn, frozen treats, baked goods and much more.
- Beer and wine will be available from our new neighbors at DIG 17A.
- Bring the kids to enjoy pony rides, kite flying, train rides, hula hoops, face painting and more.
- Challenge your friends to a game of bocce or corn hole.
- Shop at the Green Barn for fresh produce and handmade goods at a special Farmers’ Market.
- Animal lovers will want to check out the K-9s in Flight demonstration and the rescued wildlife from Keeper of the Wild.
- Talk to some of the residents and business owners who are helping make Carnes Crossroads a simply wonderful place to live.
Parking and admission are free. Come join in the fun at the fifth annual Carnes Crossroads Street Party!