- This event has passed.
Carnes Crossroads Farmers’ Market
June 27, 2017 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The Farmers’ Market at Carnes Crossroads is coming back for the summer season! The Market starts Tuesday, May 2nd at 3 pm to 6 pm and will run through the end of August. Join us at the market for fresh fruits and vegetables as well as a variety of handmade food items, arts, crafts, seafood, honey, spices and more.
Note: The Market hours will be extended on June 27th from 3 PM to 7 PM to allow homeowners to stop for dinner with the featured food truck, Boxcar Betty’s and shop.
The following is the list of vendors who will be regulars at the Farmers’ Market this season:
- Gruber Family Farms – fresh produce, jarred pickles, syrup and more
- Pet Wants Charleston – pet food and treats
- Miss Maddies – handmade pet leashes, collars and artwork
- Foxy Honey – local honey and beeswax candles
- Busy Bee Crafts & Cakes
- Wildtree – spices, marinades
- Trolley Dolly Treats – yummy baked goods
- Carnes Crossroads Artist Cooperative – resident artists – mixed media artwork
- BR Design – handmade clay and macrame jewelry – macrame plant hangers
- Clemson Extension Master Gardener Program – will give advice on plants, soil, care & maintenance
If you are interested in becoming a vendor at the Farmers’ Market, please contact Lisa Avant by emailing email@example.com.