- This event has passed.
Boo at the Barn!
October 27, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Save the date to get together and have fun with your neighbors and friends at this year’s Halloween-themed fall event, Boo at the Barn! This community event for property owners will be held on Saturday, October 27th from 5:30 – 8:30 pm at the Green Barn.
The Events Committee has a lot of creative ideas in store for this “spooktacular” Halloween party for all ages. There will be fun games, including a Witch Hat Toss, Musical Chairs, a Costume Contest and a Monster Piñata. Also enjoy music supplied by the DJ, dancing, a picnic-style dinner and much more!
Click below for photos from last year’s event!
Details for the event:
- Dress festively in your Halloween costumes to enter the contest!
- Bring a dish to share – Residents with last names ending in letters A-G, please bring a dessert to share. Residents with last names ending in letters H-Z, please bring a side dish to share. Fried Chicken will be provided.
- BYOB – Bottled water and sodas will be provided.
- Residents and guests of residents are $10 per adult and children 12 or older. Children 11 and under are $5 per child.
- *** Click here to register.
If you would like to volunteer to help the Events Committee decorate or set up games for the event, please email Paula Rosenbaum at firstname.lastname@example.org or Lisa Avant at email@example.com. Decorating and set up will take place starting in the morning through early afternoon on October 27th.
We hope to see you at Boo at the Barn!