Call for Entries: 2017 Dogs of Carnes Crossroads Photo Contest
February 2, 2017 | Dogs of Carnes Crossroads
Carnes Crossroads residents LOVE their dogs – we see them out and about in the neighborhoods every day. We thought it would be fun to see what life in our community looks like from a dog’s perspective. So we’re on a mission to collect as many photos as we can of the Dogs of Carnes Crossroads from now through the end of the year.
Residents and visitors at Carnes Crossroads are invited to submit your favorite shots of your favorite dogs enjoying life in our community – at home, on the trails, in the Dog Park, at the Green Barn – wherever your dog loves to spend time. Send it, along with some brief details, to email@example.com (see submission guidelines, below). We’ll select a “Top Dog” each quarter. The winning dog will receive a prize and will be profiled on our website, in our enewsletter and on our social media channels.
- Images should be high-quality digital photographs, submitted as .jpg files that are sized between 3-8 MB.
- Shots should focus on your dog or dogs. No humans in the shot please!
- Please provide your dog’s name, breed, age and the location where the photo was taken, along with your name and the best way to contact you when you submit your photo.
- Dogs do not have to be residents of Carnes Crossroads, but photos must be taken somewhere at Carnes Crossroads.
- Submission of images conveys usage rights to the Carnes Crossroads Property Owners’ Association and its affiliated companies.
- Photos for each quarter’s contest must be received by the last day of the quarter.
- Quarterly winners will be contacted at the beginning of the following month.
- Send materials requested to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your dog could become famous!! Start snapping those shots and send them in throughout the year!