The Farmers’ Market at Carnes Crossroads is coming back for the summer season! The Market starts Tuesday, May 2nd at 3 pm to 6 pm and will run through the end of August. Join us at the market for fresh fruits and vegetables as well as a variety of handmade food items, arts, crafts, seafood, honey, spices and more.
The following is the list of vendors who will be regulars at the Farmers’ Market this season:
- Gruber Family Farms – fresh produce, jarred pickles, syrup and more
- Pet Wants Charleston – pet food and treats
- Miss Maddies – handmade pet leashes, collars and artwork
- Foxy Honey – local honey and beeswax candles
- Busy Bee Crafts & Cakes
- Wildtree – spices, marinades
- Trolley Dolly Treats – yummy baked goods
- Carnes Crossroads Artist Cooperative – resident artists – mixed media artwork
- BR Design – handmade clay and macrame jewelry – macrame plant hangers
- Clemson Extension Master Gardener Program – will give advice on plants, soil, care & maintenance
If you are interested in becoming a vendor at the Farmers’ Market, please contact Lisa Avant by emailing email@example.com.