Join resident Ryoko Abbott in her high-energy, fun new classes starting May 16th: Zumba® Toning and Aqua Zumba®! Her regular Zumba® class has continued through the spring, but with pool season here, she will be providing a 30 minute Zumba® Toning class in the Green Barn plus a 45 minute Aqua Zumba® class in the pool. These classes will continue to be on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Times will be 8:30 AM to 9:00 AM for the toning class and 9:00 AM to 9:45 AM for the pool class. You can choose to do one class or both.
Class details and descriptions:
- Perfect for those who want to party, but with extra emphasis on toning and sculpting to define those muscles!
- How It Works: The challenge of adding resistance by using Zumba® Toning Sticks (light weights) helps you focus on specific muscle groups so you (and your muscles) stay engaged!
- Benefits: Lightweight maraca-like Toning Sticks enhance your sense of rhythm and coordination, while toning targets specific zones, including arms, core and lower body. The steps are low-impact and easy to follow!
- Perfect for those who are looking to make a splash by adding a low-impact, high-energy aquatic exercise to their fitness routine.
- How It Works: Aqua Zumba® blends the Zumba® philosophy with water resistance for one pool party you shouldn’t miss!
- Benefits: There is less impact on your joints during an Aqua Zumba® class, so you can really let loose. Water creates natural resistance, which means every step is more challenging and helps tone your muscles.