Farmers’ Market Vendor Information
We have some exciting things planned for this summer’s Farmers’ Market at Carnes Crossroads. This is the fourth year we’ve hosted the Market, and we’re pleased to introduce a new day and time, and some special promotions that are designed to attract shoppers and promote repeat visits. If you are interested in being a vendor or know a vendor who would be a great addition to the market, please email Lisa Avant – email@example.com.
Here are the details:
- This year’s market will take place at the Green Barn on Wednesdays from 4 pm to 7 pm starting May 2nd and running through the end of August.
- In addition to a variety of vendors selling produce, local crafts and prepared foods, we’ll feature a different food truck each week.
- We’ll be distributing “frequent shopper” punch cards for a giveaway incentive: Shoppers will get a punch for each transaction they make and will receive a special gift after getting 8 punches.
- We’ll be seeking businesses to sponsor select weeks by covering the cost of a free sweet treat for shoppers that week.
- We are planning to offer live music at select markets to enhance the shopping experience.
- We have a Zumba instructor signed up to promote and teach classes just outside the Barn during the market.
- The City of Goose Creek will be participating by offering a craft activity for kids periodically throughout the season.
The vendor fee is $100 for the season (just $5.88 per week). There are options to participate on a rotating basis or bi-monthly as well. Please fill out the attached Vendor Application that applies and submit to me as soon as possible. The deadline to apply is March 30th.
Click below for the applicable vendor application:
If you have any questions, please email Lisa Avant – firstname.lastname@example.org.