Carnes Crossroads Wellness Club
The Carnes Crossroads Wellness Club, coordinated by resident Ryoko Abbott, gets started May 1st! Ryoko is very passionate about fitness and overall health. Her goal in starting this Wellness Club is to help all of her friends and neighbors at Carnes Crossroads to achieve their fitness and healthy lifestyle goals within their own community.
- This club is for all ages and all experience levels. To best serve our growing community’s healthy living goals, this club will be built and guided by the participants.
- The CCWC will include classes like H.I.I.T, Boot Camp, Zumba® Toning, Aqua Zumba®, POUND® fitness and Yoga/Yo-chi classes.
- From May 21st through next Spring, we will offer six sessions of classes. Each session will last for six weeks and costs just $25 per person for unlimited classes during that session! The yearly schedule will be announced on the blog and Facebook page.
- We are planning exclusive events & activities too. Please follow the CCWC blog and Facebook page for future information.
- Check out the Carnes Crossroads Wellness Club Blog for class & event information: http://ccwc.blog
- Join the CCWC Facebook Group
- Check out the Carnes Crossroads Wellness Club 2018-2019 Yearly Calendar