2017 Carnes Crossroads Holiday Market – Apply Now!
The 2017 Carnes Crossroads Holiday Market organizers are now accepting Vendor Applications and fees! To apply for a vendor slot, you must first fill out an online application and payment. Please see vendor categories, application deadlines and their fees below:
- Holiday Ornaments, Decorations, Wreaths, Decor
- Home Decor/Home Accessories
- Pet Supplies, Accessories, Treats,
- Sports/Fitness/Outdoor Adventure
- Cookware/Kitchen Accessories
- Pottery/Glass/ Ceramics/Paintings
- Photography (Limited Vendor Openings Available)
- Pre-Packaged Coffees and Teas
- Pre-Packaged Holiday/Gift Food Products
- Handbags, Wallets and Electronic Cases
- Women’s, Men’s & Children’s Clothing and Accessories
- Jewelry (Limited Vendor Openings Available)
- Food Trucks & Food Vendors
Early bird application deadline and fee: Now – September 30th – Vendor Fee $75.00. Vendor slots fill up very quickly – so apply early!
Regular application deadline and fee: October 1st – November 15th – Vendor Fee -$100.00
PLEASE NOTE: This event has a “severe weather” date of Sunday, December 10th where the festival hours will be slightly different and will take place from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm instead of 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm. This is a “one day” festival, however we would need your commitment for both days in case the reschedule date is needed. There will be no refunds given for any cancellations or if you cannot make the Sunday severe weather date.