Boo at the Barn!
October 28 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm EDT
Save the date to get together and have fun with your neighbors and friends at this year’s Halloween-themed fall event, Boo at the Barn! This community event for property owners will be held on Saturday, October 28th from 5:30 – 9 pm at the Green Barn.
The Events Committee has a lot of creative ideas in store for this “spooktacular” Halloween party for all ages. There will be fun games, including Mummy Races, a Witch Hat Toss, Musical Chairs, a Pumpkin Carving Contest, a Costume Contest and a Monster Piñata. Also enjoy music supplied by DJ Eddie, dancing, a picnic-style dinner and much more!
Details for the event:
- Dress festively in your Halloween costumes to enter the contest!
- Bring your carved Halloween pumpkin to enter in the contest!
- Bring a dish to share – Residents with last names ending in letters A-G, please bring a dessert to share. Residents with last names ending in letters H-Z, please bring a side dish to share. Fried Chicken and chopped BBQ sandwiches will be provided.
- BYOB – Waters and sodas will be provided.
- This is a resident event. Any guests of residents are $10 per adult and children 11 or older. Children 10 and under are $5 per child.
- Please RSVP with your number of adults and children by Friday, October 20th to Lisa Avant at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to volunteer to help the Events Committee decorate or set up games for the event, please email Paula Rosenbaum at email@example.com or Lisa Avant at firstname.lastname@example.org. Decorating and set up will take place starting in the morning through early afternoon on October 28th.
We hope to see you at Boo at the Barn!